Sunday, May 19, 2013

How I Spent My Summer - Blog Prompt

So yesterday was a super busy day for our family; we had a scavenger hunt, art class, and went to the drive-in. So I did not have time to blog, I hope you all had as beautiful a day as we did! Today we were all so exhausted that we even missed church so I am not going to blog about what I had hoped to, I'm going to respond to another one minute blog prompt.


It's a beautiful summer day, and you are twelve years old.

How do you spend the day?


When I was young, I didn't spend my days playing video games or surfing the net (of course we didn't have the net back then.) I spent my days outside; playing with my friends, swimming, going to the playground. We did so many things together, lemonade stands, crafts, went on adventures! Kids today are too reliant on electronics and I think it is very important for parents to step in and make sure it is not ruling their lives.

I went over by a few seconds so I could finish my last thought. I'd love to hear how you spent your summer days as a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment