Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So What Wednesdays

This week I am saying SO WHAT if...

I worked my boys up for the farmer's market and then we didn't go even after the rain stopped. I was told there were no fruit yet and honestly my boys do not NEED whoopie pies.

I have no desire to mend certain things. Everything happens for a reason, some things are blessings in disguise!

I am having a hard time living in the now, I am really excited for our move next year! So many big changes! I am trying to cherish every day but I am definitely dreaming about that Arizona sun!

I have been getting iced latte's a little more than I should lately, I'm staying within my WW points! hehe

I still let my boys come to our bed when they have a bad dream or just need snuggles, they are going to grow up way too quickly! We have a king-sized bed, there is definitely enough room for my loves!

So what are you saying SO WHAT to this week?

So What Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment