Friday, May 3, 2013

PB2

I don't really think my blog needs an introduction post so I'm just going to jump right in with all the great stuff I want to share with you! One of the products I have recently discovered on my journey with Weight Watchers is PB2. It is a powdered peanut butter, I know  you are probably thinking YUCK! But to give you an idea of why I love it so much; it has 85% less fat than regular peanut butter and for 2tbsp of regular peanut butter on WW it is 5 points plus, for 2tbps of pb2 it is 1 point plus! Simply mix powder with a little bit of water and spread onto whatever your little heart desires. I enjoy mine on a couple slices of WW rye bread or some banana slices. You can find PB2 in most health food stores or even order it right off Amazon. If you decide to try it I would love to hear your opinion! I have not been very adventurous with it yet but I have heard of people using them in protein shakes and smoothies as well. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment