Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mission - Blog Prompt

Write about a mission you have accomplished.

The biggest mission I have accomplished recently is losing 35lbs in the past four and a half months! I am pretty darn proud of myself and while I still have just a little less than that to lose before I reach my first goal weight, I am confident that this time next year I will be at my final goal weight. I am following Weight Watchers and am trying very hard to discipline myself into exercising more and more, I have always had a hard time with that but I've done alright with it this time around. I attend WW meetings which is a great deal of support and my husband has been incredibly supportive as well; he's even changed his eating habits as has our whole family! I feel pretty good about myself for the first time in a long time.

I didn't time myself this time because I really wanted to write down everything I wanted to say, I'm pretty proud of my accomplishment and love sharing it with others. What have you accomplished recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment